How it works:
We design and build customized water treatment systems after analysing your chemical water analysis report to achieve the best results for a long-term solution. We use a collection of the highest quality water pumps, media, FRP tanks, dosing pumps, RO membranes and UV sterilizers to design these custom solutions.
Step 1: Water Treatment Consultation:
- The Client estimates the quantity and quality of water required and provides details on the location, source water and plumbing and piping system.
- A Chemical Water Analysis Report is carried out.
- We analyze the Report and design a custom treatment scheme and prepare a quote.
- We send an experienced technician to visit the site, survey the location and design a distribution strategy for a centralized RO plant.
Step 2: Building and Installation:
- We build the system and install on the approved date.
Step 3: Hand-Over:
- We train your designated staff on daily operation guidelines, emergency procedures and hand-over.
- Customized treatment scheme
- Customized design for space constraints
- Capacity (Litres per hour): 1000 to 12,000 LPH. Custom sizes also available.
- Fully Automatic: Self-cleaning plant that shuts on/off using sensors and performs automatic backwashes (Manual option also available)
- High Quality Media with life of 8-10 years so there are no recurring costs
- High Quality American Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- Ultra-Violet Sterilizer (optional)
- Dry run protection to prevent a vacuum
- Filtration tank includes Safety Valve
- High-pressure and low-pressure switches
- Reliable Maintenance Services